Aug 18, 2012

Abandoned Houses & Squatters: What to do

There has been concern about abandoned/foreclosed houses and squatters in Portland neighborhoods. If squatters or people are in a vacant or abandoned house that shouldn’t be there, please call non-emergency police at 503-823-3333. Portland’s Bureau of Development Services (BDS) now has a specialist dedicated to derelict houses. You can call BDS neighborhood inspections at 503-823-2633 to make a report.

1 comment:

Ahmad Abdullah said...

This was a good suggestion that you put up here...dude…..hope that it benefits all the ones who land up here. 

REO Rockstar

Post a Comment

Please keep the comments relative to the blog subject matter. Advertising will be deleted.