We are looking for a volunteer to coordinate a Neighborhood Foot Patrol. This would mean setting a date, coordinating volunteers, and developing a route. If you are interested please email Erika at email@example.com.
Interested in setting up a Neighborhood Watch Program on your block? The increases safety and security in neighborhoods by involving as many households as possible in a united crime prevention effort. This program teaches community members to:
- Communicate regularly using tools specific to Neighborhood Watch,
- Recognize and report suspicious activity,
- Increase home and vehicle security,
- Increase personal safety of residents; and
- Make neighborhoods less attractive to criminals.
For more information you can read this Neighborhood Watch brochure. If you are interested in establishing a Neighborhood Watch on your block please contact our Neighborhood Crime Prevention Officer Brad Taylor at or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Remember neighbors working together are the first and best line of defense against crime!